The speed read:
Vague is a content company producing and managing content for the world's leading print, digital, video and social brands. We're on the hunt for a Videographer who's got the eye, the skills, and the drive to help us with our shows for communities with a watch time of billion minutes and millions of following.
Think of us as a playground for your creativity. At Vague, you'll be diving into our shows headfirst, from getting out storyboards to bringing them to life on the big day. And the best part? You'll be doing this as a full-time gig with a team that's as passionate about great content as you are.
- Joining us full-time and walking the exciting journey from storyboards to execution.
- A liaison between vendors and the company, always fitting them gear requirements within the budget 👀
- Capturing those satisfying close-ups to make videos more engaging, and yeah, satisfyin’ too.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience with videography, ideally rockin' a Sony or something just as cool.
- A killer portfolio that shouts your talent in video production.
- A savvy know-how of different lighting setups and gear – because it's all about setting the perfect scene.
You've got this uncanny ability to nail those close-up shots, even when your macro lens is being a bit of a rebel. You make the impossible look easy and the blurry look crystal clear. ✌🏽🎉
Sound like your kind of adventure? Slide us your CV and a link to your portfolio via the form below. We are super eager to know more about you.